Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sick and Tired

No, wait.  I promise this isn't another woeful post.  The title may be deceitful, but let me go on.  There is an important Work in Progress going on in this house, which has cause me to experience fatigue, nausea, vomiting, a heightened sense of smell and an overall sense of uselessness. : /  But at least the end product is such a sweet delight!  So, to get through the discomfort of the first three months, I must keep my eye on the prize!  The prize of which is a BABY!  Yes, Baby # 4 is due October 12, 2013!  :)  Which is why I am feeling so sick and tired.  And I tell you what, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!!! 

Well, I better go now before I regurgitate all over the computer.  

2 comments:

Alicia Thomson said...

Like I said on Facebook, YAY! Too bad it is rough to be pregnant sometimes. Hope the morning sickness gets better. I'm so excited for you and a bit envious, wish it was me.

Me said...

I already told everyone. HAHAAAA!!!!

Family Pix

Family Pix