Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

Well, we are back home and I originally got on here to post a juicy, delicious and plump blog post with some glorious-roarious pictures from our trip, but; as per every time I get on the internet, I got distracted and . . . yada, yada, yada.  So, I really need to go to bed, ya know?  Like, now.  However, to appease me brain which is telling me, "You are officially a dunce for taking too long getting to the main point of all this internet time!", my Great Post of Tonight will now commence!

Top 10 Phrases I Say All Too Often

10.  Get your seatbelt on please.  :)

9.  Get your seatbelt on, right now.  : /

8.  Get your seatbelt on, NOW!  And if I have to tell you again . . . .  : (

7.  No.  No!  NO!! . . . *turns up the cuteness!!*  Oh, alright...  :)

6. No, you can't have the iPhone.  

5.  You need to wear something on your bottom, Kenny! 

4.  Go to sleep Lexi.  And no more getting out of bed!!!   (she gets out at least 2-3 more times)

3. No thanks, I don't want to read that book again!  (After just having read it 5-15 times) Fine, fine . . .

2.  ONE MORE TIME. 

1.  We're running late.  (said basically every_single_day. )




Eh, I'm good.  What can I say? 

:)

No comments:

Family Pix

Family Pix