Monday, February 6, 2012

Homeschool; Howzit goin'?

Barrett after dumping his spinach pasta on his head!


Sweet sleeping siblings.




Barrett is very passionate about the dishes in the dishwasher. If only I had as much love for doing the dishes as he does!



I also got my haircut recently. I like it well enough. But it needs a little something more. But what?




Kenny loves cereal so much he fell asleep holding the box!



It is going pretty good, I think. We are learning a lot together. But it does wear me out. However, I think I finally have figured out what curriculum I like the best, and I think I have a system figured out. Teaching my children does inspire me and excite me. I just need to be more organized. I anyone wants to see more about what we are doing in homeschool, check out my homeschooling blog: http://www.homeschoolhereiam.blogspot.com/

http://homeschoolhereiam.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Homeschooling would be hard. Though I'm sure it gets easier with time and practice. You will do great!

Anonymous said...

In response to your new haircut photo:

You look right purdy, sis.

& Kenny's cheeks are rosier than Rosy McRose.

Haylee said...

So many great adventures!

And I like your new hair-cut. I REALLY want to cut mine, but the hub-ster likes it long . . . we'll see.

Family Pix

Family Pix