Monday, October 17, 2011

Supergirl

We had a crazy weekend. It was fun, but very very crazy. Fixed brakes, grocery shopping, a very long Primary program practice, birthday party, and Harvest party. We were busy, busy, busy from 1-9! Resting didn't happen much on Saturday. And then this Sunday didn't provide much rest either because poor little Barrett had a fever. And then this Monday we have been getting ready for my family to come to visit. It has been lots of fun, don't get me wrong. But tiring. Anyway, after our crazy Saturday, Lexi ended the day like you see her in the last picture. She was wearing her superhero cape and mask from the party and was completely tuckered out!!! I thought it was pretty darn hilarious and cute! :)




This is a beautious rag rug I started during general conference.

I really like it, especially how fast it was to complete.




Kenny dumped glue on Barrett's head the other day.

Barrett didn't seem to mind.




My kids loved playing in the rain.

So much rain!
















Making cinammon rolls with Daddy.

They were goooood . . .






Kenny in his superhero getup.







Even supergirl has to sleep!!!


And so does mommy, so good night!















1 comment:

Priscilla said...

The photos are so cute! I can't believe Barrett looks so happy with glue on his head...your kids are so adorable!

Family Pix

Family Pix