Monday, May 16, 2011

Honey Bear






Tonight as I was making french toast with Barrett in the sling, I opened the honey, not expecting the seal to already be off. So I opened it with more force than necessary and spilled some on the stove and on Barrets head! As soon as the spilled landed on his head, he turned and looked at me with open mouthed surprise. But the best part? His chin quivered! *chuckle* It completed the funny, precious and sweet moment. I didn't mind licking the honey off him either. :)





In other news, Barrett just started crawling on Mother's Day, pulled up to a standing position for the first time yesterday and his second tooth came in today! So much is happening with my little Bear lately. It is really exciting and fun.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww... that's so sweet (both literally and figuratively)! What a precious little doll Barrett is!

Tara said...

cute! You take some good picture- I love your profile picture! You're beautiful. And the kids are too. =)

Family Pix

Family Pix