Monday, May 23, 2011

Funny Kid Quotes

I have many Lexi quotes, but not much from Kenny (yet). Here are a few recently ones:

1. "I want too much." (Telling me he wants more Season Salt on his potatoes :) )

2. "I *pause to think* will not!" (when told he can't do whatever because he will do something naughty)

3. "I want a boyfriend and a girlfriend." (Lexi was talking about how she has friends that are boys and girls.)

Lexi has given us some great quotes from the sleeptalking she occasionally does. I love the entertainment sleeptalking provides, that's for sure!

1. "I want to float on the pretend Jellyfish!" (Don't ask, I have no idea.)

2. "Some more FOOOOD!" (I feed her, I promise! . .)

3. "I want another Graham cracker." (I really do!)

4. "No, it's mine!!! Mine!" (Sharing? What's that?)


:) Funny kids.

2 comments:

AngieA said...

Your kids are hilarious!

Haylee said...

The boyfriend/girlfriend one cracked me up! It's good you're recording these sayings so you have ammo for later! (My mom still reminds me of things I used to say.)

Family Pix

Family Pix