Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bread



I have been meaning to start making my own bread for a while, but never really got the push/desire to really do it until now. The above book has inspired me a bit, even though I haven't read more than the front and back(so far).


So in my quest to figure out how to make bread and make it well (since most of my attempts have not turned out as well as hoped), I found this awesome website that I am going to share here. http://www.breadexperience.com/ I love how the author of this blog has a serious love for making bread and shares her artistic talent and joy-in-baking with us.


Tonight I made Honey Oatmeal Bread, and it sure is yummy! I made one big loaf and Lexi made one little one. :)

2 comments:

jennifer a said...

Oooh, I'll have to check it out! I totally wanted to bake some bread today (and I have NEVER in my life baked bread, so I have no idea where to start!).

Becca said...

So fun! Lately i have been making zuccini and banana bread! I have an AWESOME recipe for granola if you want to try than and my sister JoAnne, home makes bread a lot as well, i'm sure she has some good recipes! :)

Family Pix

Family Pix