Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Happenings


Well, first off I want to tell Michelle (and anyone else who wishes to read it) that even though I haven't written my birth story yet, I will! But that is for my next post.
For now, we are going to talk about how nice it is be around so much family during the beginning of Fall! I love the fall season, and I love being able to share it with our loving families (even if we drive each other nuts sometimes)! This is the first time we have enjoyed Fall Fun and Halloween with family in our whole five and half years of marriage. Which wouldn't be a big deal, normally. But since the arrival of three amazingly cute and crazy kids, Halloween is a bit of a bigger deal, especially if we can share it with family. And Fall Fun isn't as fun without family.
We went to Cornbelly's this year, and we all had a great time. We also have our pumpkins picked out and we have decorated Fall sugar cookies. We have enjoyed hot chocolate with whipping cream and have decorated for Halloween. We had an early Halloween party when Aunt Cami and Uncle Kazuki were and got all dressed up. We assembled some fun crafts, including stuffed fabric pumpkiins and glass refrigerator magnets. We have definitely been having some FALL FUN! :)
Here are pictures of this fun:





Well, this pix is actually just showing what crazy stuff
Carl comes up with to keep Barrett happy! :)



Lexi loves the little Bun! Here she tries to burp him.



Lexi's happy leaf cookie.








The Corn Box at Cornbelly's
*All the rest of the pictures are from our Cornbelly's trip.*




Silliness



Mom won a pig nose for kissing a pig during the pig races.





Me riding the mechanical bull.





Carl riding the same bull. :)





Kenny peeking out of the window on the door at the Princess Playland





Closing the slider in my face! Harrumph!







Princess Lexi, so lovely.





Spooky Tree
Better run, baby's crying! :)


3 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I'm glad you are so thoroughly enjoying your Fall. Me too. It is so much more fun with kidlets! I love the pumpkin carriage that Lexi got to be a princess in! Looks wonderful. And I am looking forward to the birth story, too!

Haylee said...

You go, girl. I'm so impressed you've been out and about so much! I feel like I am going to die most days. You are a stronger woman than I!

Alicia said...

I love the picture of your mom reading to everyone. Such a precious moment. I've never been to cornbelly's. Maybe next year. You're looking great for taking care of 3 kidlets. Some days I'm not sure I can handle more then my 1.

To answer your question you asked a few weeks ago on my blog. My husband is working towards being a professor. It's going slower then planned, but we're not giving up.

Family Pix

Family Pix