Tuesday, August 3, 2010

To Best Friends

First off, I am without a computer while it gets repaired, and so I am
reduced to being an iPhone blogger once again. :(

However, the main point of this post was to thank my Best Friend,
Priscilla, for the awesome baby clothes she sent in the package. I
like them so much I wanted to post them on my blog! :) (Am I a
doofus, or what?)

My kids like the caterpillar one the best, but I am partial to green,
so I especially like the turtle outfits.

I also want to brag about my BF fir her other great qualities.
Priscilla is such a good friend and I am lucky to have found her while
we were in West Virginia. A more genuine, kind and considerate friend/
person could not be found. She is also a very loving, devoted and
hard working wife and mother. Plus she is quite intelligent to boot!

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

You're so sweet! I want to say something funny or witty here, but I can't think of anything!! I'm just glad you liked the package.

Haylee said...

I love the caterpillar one, too! It's getting so close! Are you ready? =)

Michelle said...

First of all, I have not even heard the word doofus since like the 5th grade! Secondly, I also totally love green on boys. I think I get tired of blue sometimes. When is your due date? Where are you going to give birth? I'm sorry if you told me and I forgot... so very much has happened since I saw you a few months ago!

Anonymous said...

a friend like priscilla is a great blessing - they come few and far between in life.

and i love your broad vocabulary, court!

xoxo

mom

Family Pix

Family Pix