Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dang It!

My night life (wasting time on internet, tidying up, watching Star Trek, etc) has been disrupted due to Carl and his desire to watch "Paranormal Activity" (a scary show, obviously). I tried not to pay attention, but I was sitting on the couch, and well, you know the rest. Got sucked in. . . Now I have to go to bed when Carl goes to bed for at least 3 days.


Dang it!


:(
Well, at least the Kidlets night life will be totally undisrupted and filled with
the usual, that is: all nighters, crazy drinking and wild parties.
:) . . . or . . . :( ?

*Oh, and Angie&Mom, I fixed the blog header. Better?*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite header yet - looks like such an perfectly beautiful, peaceful day at the beach. wish we were there!

xox

mom

Anonymous said...

ps

the photo of carl and lexi looks like an enticing travel poster!

x

mom

Angie and Andy said...

Yea! I like the new banner. You keep getting better and better at the photos, seriously!

Michelle said...

LOVE the header!!
Oh, and I know exactly how you feel. Why oh why do I get sucked into shows I don't want to watch?
When I was 18 I worked at a law firm where all the ladies watched "All my Children" during their lunch break. I thought it was so immature and had absolutely no interest whatsoever in watching with them. Until, after about a month the inevitable happened! I started asking questions about what was going on, and you can imagine what happened from there.
That paranormal show sounds frightening!

olsens said...

I just found your blog! It's Liz Olsen from Morgantown! Looks like your cute little family is doing well! It was fun to see what you've been up to! Take care!

Kitty & Kazuki said...

I love the header! Your children look cute!!
That movie, "Paranormal Activity", I want to watch it, but my girlfriend is too scared and she can't go to the bathroom alone at night.
~Kazuki

Haha... Well... *somebody* is too scared to watch it. ;D That part is true.
~Me

Family Pix

Family Pix