Splash in the face.
Lexi and her cute hat
. . . some 2010 goals . . . (10, to be exact)
1. Read one high quality book a month. (these books chosen can be read for pleasure, but they have to require more thought and have more substance to them than Meg Cabot books! I love reading these books even though they are really lame and cliche. They are my guilty pleasure.)
2. Read my camera manual.
3. Take a Digital Photography course.
4. Take at least 2 independant study courses.
5. Start a Budget, no matter how small.
6. Start a Savings Account, no matter how miniscule. :)
7. Do one anonymous act of kindness a week.
8. Read on Shakespear play (or other mind enriching literature) a month.
9. Write in Journal every Sunday.
10. Spend no more than 1 hour of time on internet every day.
I will refine this list later, when I am feeling a bit more refreshed and able to think harder. I want to have clearly defined goals that I will keep because they are important to me. And thus this is draft one. Draft two and a Christmas post will be for another night. . . sigh and *yawn*. Good night.