Monday, December 14, 2009

Jingley Bells

Since I couldn't upload the video onto this blog (it wouldn't work for some reason) I put up my YouTube videos, under our banner as you can see. I like it, a lot! It is a little slow, however. So it might be better to pause it at the beginning to let the movie load more before starting and vids.

The video on the far left is the one I wanted to post of my cuties dancing to Jingle Bells (me singing it, and not making any effort to sound good.) I thought it was soooo cute (as usual)! Be sure to take a gander too. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

Tess said...

Holy Cow - your kiddos are ADORABLE! Can't get over Kenny's curls....so cute.

Hope all is well with you and your sweet family :D

Courtnie said...

Thanks Tess, the same to you too!
:)

Family Pix

Family Pix