Monday, October 12, 2009

Sweet Faces, Beach Faces (catch up)













I haven't been able to post a lot of pictures, and now I am catching up! We went to the beach a couple of weeks ago, and it was both Kenny andn Lexi's second time. Kenny was able to really enjoy it this time, so in some ways, it can be considered his first. He loved it! He ate some sand and did a literal faceplant in it (notice sandy faced picture below). Lexi had just woken up from a short nap and was therefore groggy and grumpified, so she wasn't as excited about the beach at first. Hence there are more beach pictures of Kenny. Plus my camera ran out of memory . . .

















































Yeah, there is only one half-way decent beach pic of Lexi. Oh well, I can get plenty more in the future here in LA. But I added the two sweet face pictures of her on top, because they are just so cute and because it didn't there to be just Kenny pics, I wanted both kids to have pictures up!
:)

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

I can't even imagine going to the beach since it is in the 40's here! It looks like lots of fun though! I like the pic of Kenny dancing on the sand. :)

The Terrell Family said...

Tooooo cute. If your family is anything like ours, we have way more pictures of Elena so maybe this is Kenny's chance to catch up.

Family Pix

Family Pix