Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lonesome




This week I was a little bit lonely. Just a bit. And a little bit gloomy. Just a tad. Here is the deal; when I get glum, I am just going to have to be glum. Nothing I can do will change it. I could go to the park and have all the people who I love the most over for dinner, but I will still have to be glum. I have my ups and downs. And sometimes I have to be down. I must! It must be in order for me to go back up again. Thankfully I know that I will go back up again, and fairly soon. And for this gift, I am truly grateful.

Despite my *slight* gloom, happiness (and cuteness) was still about, as you can see:










*I love my kids!* :)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I understand completely. We all have to have our times of ups and downs. I love the picture of Lexi and Kenney hugging. It is so cute. You are lucky to have such cute kids.

Michelle said...

I'm sorry it was a gloomy week for you... but I completely understand. Everyone goes through it I think.
Meanwhile, Kenny is looking like such a little boy!

Priscilla said...

I haven't been on for a while, but what a surprise to see Kenny wearing a dress...and his face says it is completely against his will!! I hope your day/week gets cheerier!

Kim Walker said...

your kids are so cute, and you know, you are NOT alone in the glum thing. I go through it quite often. But at least spring is here and it's not ugly cold snowy slippery nasty winter!! Hope you feel "up" soon!

Family Pix

Family Pix