Saturday, April 25, 2009

Change

I wanna love, I wanna give.
I want to find another way to live.

- "Walls" by Yes

I love this song by Yes. I find the lyrics to be very
inspirational. I think that they give (in a very small nutshell) a
life plan. I want to find a new way to do good by others, every day!
I want to make a difference and fight for what really matters. I want
to be more loving towards my fellow men. I want to give more of
myself and be involved in something greater than me and my little
world. I want to "forget myself and get to work".

I want to find another way to live. And when I do, I'll let you
know. :)
Love,
Me!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I think that is a great plan...to make a difference and do good by others. Good luck! I personally just want to make it through the early childhood years with my kids and if I survive that, I will try to work towards something more inspiring (I hope)!

Family Pix

Family Pix