Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lexi Says . . .

Our computer is out, so I have been without internet for 3 days. (I am at the school) I don't want to be long so I will just share some humor with a few Quotable Lexi Quotes!

# 1. I had a 'lishus dinner. I had a tarrot and a bloccoli!

# 2. I'm feeling kinda sad. See, it says in my story, "Lexi is sad." (Super Why, anyone?)

# 3. I have a sad face. Don't look at it. It's beautiful, but you can't look at it.


# 4. Don't mess up with me! (She better say this to future boyfriends!)

# 5. I have a bubble in my bum. (?)

# 6. It's as yummy as can be!

# 7. Kenny can't mess up with my toys 'cause they's fragile!

# 8. I have a burp/yawn in my mouf.

# 9. I have bloodness! (after her finger got hurt and bled)

# 10. I say to her, "You stink!" and she replies, "No, I'm not stink. Kenny stink."



I think I will be periodically adding to this post as she says other funny things. And there surely will be more to come.


4 comments:

iandysgrl said...

Haha, kids say the darndest things, huh? I like i have a bubble in my bum, that's pretty funny, I think I'll use it. :-)

Alicia said...

She sure does say the cutest things.

Priscilla said...

You should keep a quote journal for her. Parker's new funny saying comes when I ask him if he has to go potty and if not he replies, "No, I don't see any pee in my p*n*s."

Michelle said...

I guess I somehow missed this post before, but it makes for some seriously good humor! I especially like 2, 4, and 5. Who knows what a bubble in the bum is. I think it is funny,too, that she did the super why thing. That's a cute little show. I didn't realize how much we watch it until I was at the Temple last week and the theme song kept going through my head the entire session!!!

Family Pix

Family Pix