Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lexi Art (and Mommy art too!)

Lexi, my sweet.




Lexi drew this the other day, and I was impressed. Maybe it isn't all that impressive after all, but I think it is great.




Here is Kenny being his cute-as-a-button self!

(I just wish the pix was clearer)



The other night I found this cute scene when I went in to check on the kids.



And I am ridiculously proud of this cupcake cookie jar I painted,so I want to show it off.
(Be sure to encourage my vanity and tell me how awesome it is! haha :) )


(I know the pix kinda stinks)

Bye!

4 comments:

Twinmomwv said...

I love the cookie jar! So adorable! Did you do that at the Wow Factory? The kids are so adorable and it's amazing how much Lexi looks like you and Kenny looks like Carl! BTW, I want to see you again before you move! When is your going away party?

iandysgrl said...

You are a master artist! That is really very cute. I like it. I cannot believe I am friends with such an amazing human being. Did I feed your ego enough? :-) Everything is true, too!

The Terrell Family said...

That really is a cute cookie jar! I'm not just saying that to make you feel good!

Priscilla said...

What a great job...it looks like one you would buy in a store! Lexi's drawing is great as well! It shows that you work with her.

Family Pix

Family Pix