Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

To start I will give my review of the Twilight movie: Me thinking, "Okay, they are in love. I get it, they are in love, . . . Yeah, love, I know! For PETES SAKE, I get it! Enough already with the extra mushy romance!!!! . . . Edward is a bit weird looking, but kinda grows on you. James (the bad guy) is the studly-est of the vampires, but Charlie is the best looking guy in the whole show. Interesting . . . Kinda dumb, kinda infantile, but fun to watch just the same." (Don't know if it was worth the money we spent to go see it. The money well spent for a night out without the kids, however!)

Well, here are more pictures!






Snow Day pix. I just can't get over how cute my kids are. Do I need to?



2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are either - they are irresistable in their little bundled-up warmie outfits!!

iandysgrl said...

Your kids are cute! I love the blue eyes, they remind me of my little brother's eyes.

Family Pix

Family Pix