Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Cuties!




Here are my two little Cutie Pies in their costumes. (Plus Lexi's friend Parker as Mr. Incredible) I did a little theme. Lexi is "The Princess" and Kenny is "The Pea" as in, "The Princess and the Pea" . Ha ha, I thought it was funny . . . Yeah, I made their costumes. They look homemade, but I am happy. It was fun! I am a little disappointed that Lexi isn't as excited about her dress as I thought she would be. I could just let her wear her pajamas and she wouldn't care. Oh well, maybe she will like it better when she is more interested in dress ups? I hope so.



I also think that this color is quite stunning on Lexi. She is such a little beauty!


I added Kenny's hood later. This pix was taken at the Library Storytime Halloween party.


Precious.




What a sweet girl!

2 comments:

iandysgrl said...

That is so dang cute, Courtine! What a great costume idea for your kids. Someday they'll look at their pictures and realize what a cool mom they have.

Tennant Family said...

You did such a good job with the costumes! There so cute.

Family Pix

Family Pix