Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hubby Tag!

Well, whaddaya know? I've been tagged! It is called the "Hubby Tag", and is therefore all about my man! Here goes:

1. What is his name? Carl Byron Clegg

2. Who eats more? Carl, unless I am pregnant. Then it is pretty close!

3. Who said "I love you" first? Carl. I almost did but stopped myself because I wanted him to first.

4. Who is taller? Depends on whose hair is bigger that day! :) In other words, we are about the same height.

5. Who is smarter? What a question! Carl is definetly more well worded and booksmart, but I have plenty of smarts in other areas.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me.

7. Who does the laundry? Me, of course. And most of the time, I actually enjoy it. The trick is to do it while "watching" T.V. :)

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Who cares?

9. Who pays the bills? Carl

10. Who cooks more? It's about 50/50 right now.

11. What meals do you cook together? Uh . . . none.

12. Who is more stubborn? I think we are a match. We both are equally stubborn about certain things.

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Same as above. Sometimes Carl, and sometimes me.

14. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 7, and he has 5.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Most of the time, I would have to say that Carl does. He likes to be in charge, and I am happy to let him take the lead. It works great for us!

16. What do you like to do together? Lay on the couch and whisper sweet nothings in each others ear. . uh, oops! . . not really. Most of the time we are just too darn tired! We snooze as soon as we hit the couch. However, we love to go for walks, take the kids to the park, enjoy our peace when the kids are in bed, go out to eat, watch 48 Hours Mystery and Last Comic Standing, visit family and debate over whose turn it is to sleep in! :)

17. Who eats more sweets? We both have a sweet tooth.

18. What is his guilty pleasure? Chocolate and reading strange books about unusual theories.

19. How did you meet? On the internet.

20. Who asked who out first? Carl asked me out.

21. Who kissed who first? Carl kissed me, but I let him know I wanted him to. I asked him when he was gonna get around to kissing me (with a little more tact, mind you), because we had gone out about 4 times and he hadn't done it yet. He kissed me the next time we went out. (He was my second kiss by they way. I wasn't usually this forward!)

22. Who proposed? Carl, of course. And I didn't ask him when he was getting around to it either! :) He took me on a hot air balloon ride, but decided not to do it then, since there were other passengers. So he took me into a wooded area in Provo Canyon and sat me down on a rock and asked me. I knew it was coming, and was ready to say, "Yes!"

23. His best features? There are too many, as I love them all. Here are a few that stand out. His hair, it sticks up no matter what; his lips, nice and full and his laugh. His laugh sounds like Goofy, the Disney character! :)

24. What is his greatest quality? He is always seeking knowledge and is very patient.

25. Tag: Who to tag? How about . . . Alisha and Julia

No comments:

Family Pix

Family Pix