Ten Interesting Things About Me
1. I have not met a soul with worse eyesight than me. (Unless they are blind, of course. :) )
2. Carl was my first (real) boyfriend.
3. I had both my kids naturally. Kenny in a bathtub. Lexi with Pitocin, unfortunately, so she wasn't completely natural.
4. I am a dental assistant and still work on Tuesday nights.
5. I love to sew clothes. Carl still wears a button down shirt I made him before we got married.
6. I love to make cards. But don't enjoy scrapbooking.
7. I am at WVU @ 11:00 at night typing all this since my internet is down. Am I crazy, or what?
8. I love to sing opera and have to admit that I really am a dang good singer!
9. And I better be, since I took voice lessons for 7 years!
10. Have no talent when it comes to fashion. Sometimes Carl tells me that what I am wearing doesn't work. And my mom and sister have takens some pieces of clothing that I loved and torn them up! I guess I loved these clothes so much they were getting a little threadbear.
Okay that is all. It is late! Taa taa!
P.S. One last interesting thing about me. I am a Mormon and spelled it wrong in my last entry! (Morman) How about that?!?