Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pictures from Vacation

Before I go on, I have a decree to make. I want everyone that ever checks out this blog to comment at least once! Nobody ever comments, and so I have no idea how often (or not) people actually look at this thing. For all I know, it may not be looked at more than once or twice a month! I may just stop worrying about it and erase it. I mean, if nobody looks at it, what is the point, right? It's not just for my benefit, after all. I suppose we will see.

So here are some pictures from our Utah trip this summer. We had a lot of fun. We had Kenny's baby blessing, spent lots of time with family, went fishing, went to Lagoon, went to our favorite restaurant "Thai Village", went to "This is the Place" Park, celebrated my 24th B-day, (I)went shopping with my mom and sister, and had overall just a great time! It is always sad to leave. But we only have one more year here.


Here are the pix:








A trio of crazy sisters.





My birthday. And my am I mature for my age, at only four!!





Kenny on his blessing day with his Aunt Laura.



Like Father, like Son . . .


Lexi on her first pony ride at "This is the Place" Park.

Lexi and her cousin Lesli at the small village at "This is the Place" Park.

2 comments:

Ben & Jennifer said...

I check your blog! Don't erase it! It's fun to see what's going on in your life!

Becca said...

i to look at your blog :)no worries courtnie its like getting to know you better i love it!

Family Pix

Family Pix