Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cuties!

I tried to take some cute pix 2 days ago when it was lovely outside and the kids were lookin' cute and happy. Plus, I need practice taking shots of children. It is a lot harder than I thought. Lexi didn't want to stay put and Kenny was squirmy and grumped a good bit. Still, I think these turned out well.
Here Kenny is thinking, "Save me , Mommy!" Lexi smothers him with kisses and squshes him with hugs often. And mommy does have to come to the rescue. : ) I love this picture though. It is so full of cuteness and character! Lexi is just such a beautiful kid. What else can I say?
This cute little guy can go from this . . .
. . . to this in two seconds flat! Notice the brandished fist.
But here we have two relatively content and happy looking children.

No comments:

Family Pix

Family Pix