Saturday, February 9, 2008

Kenny's Blanket

Finally!!! You wouldn't believe how freaking long my computer takes at uploading pictures. It is insane, well . . . not really. My computer is really old and we have dial-up. I know, I know. A really bad combination. Oh well . . .


Anyway, I am excited to show off my latest crafty creation. I just finished this blanket for my-soon-to arrive baby boy, Kenny, last night. I am quite proud of it. I designed the layout myself. I know it isn't complex, but I can still take pride in it. It took a lot of work! Take a look and decide if you think it is worthy of pride. : )



Isn't it beautiful?
And some detail . . .


Another thing I wanted to add here is a really good smoothie recipe that I came up with the other day with Lexi. It is so tasty and pretty healthy too! Try it!

Delicious and Healthy Smoothie


1 C. Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt
1 Tray Icecubes
1 Banana
1 and 1/2 C. Pineapple chunks
1 C. Strawberry and Kiwi 100% Juice
Blend until smooth in blender. Serve and enjoy!

We bought the most awesome bassinet today! It is so nice. It can be a bedside sleeper and changing table and rocker and it has wheels so it is easy to move around. It also lights up, makes music, vibrates and has a mobile that spins. It is great. It also is adjustable for height.

And last but not least, Lexi is feeling much better and has been for quite a few days. But she still has a cough and runny nose. So, if these symptoms still persist by Monday I am going to take her to the Doctor once again. Sigh . . . I hope it is just due to teething and not allergies or something else.

No comments:

Family Pix

Family Pix