Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day (the day after . . .)



There! Now isn't that card cute? I made these for my family for Valentines Day. And I think they turned out quite nice. The wording says, "Hogs and Kisses". So cute.


So, Lexi has this weird desire to be naked as much as possible lately. She often is found trying to take off her clothes and diaper (or trick me into doing it for her!) so that she can go swing in her baby swing. She is too big for the swing, of course. But I let her play in it anyway. She also loves to be naked and sit in front of our little space heater. She gets upset if I try to dress her. But what can we do? It is winter, for heaven sakes! She is a crazy child, that is for sure. Which is one of the many things that makes her so lovable! : )


Still waiting for Kenny to come . . . I am hoping he will come early, but Carl is hoping that he will come on his due date. It is all up to Kenny though. Hopefully he will agree with me, instead of Carl!


Well, that is all for today. I don't really have much to report. I mostly just wanted to post my little Valentine's Day card. : )


Here is one last picture for this post:

Lexi loves to "get snug" with Mommy and Daddy every morning!


~ Courtnie


No comments:

Family Pix

Family Pix